Brake Service Details
Stay Safe on the Road With Our Brake Repairs
Our Brake Services Include:
Pads Drums Rotors
New brake installations
Calipers and cylinders
Signs your vehicle needs brake repair
The longer you wait to rectify your braking issues, the more costly the repairs usually are. Any reputable shop will recommend that you have your brakes inspected annually or as soon as you notice any of the following conditions –
• Does your brake warning light come on when you are driving?
• You hear a grinding or squealing sound when braking
• Your rims and wheels begin appearing dirtier than usual
• You feel a pulsation or sponginess in your brake pedal
• Your vehicle start to shake or pulse when your braking?
In addition to performing brake service for all makes and models of vehicles we also offer the following automotive services at our 3 locations.
Steering & Suspension
Shocks and struts, Ball joints, Springs, Chassis repair, Tie rods
Engine & Transmission
Engine or transmission light come on? We can help.